Wild Nordic shrimp
Nordic shrimp is smaller and tastier than other shrimp species. As it can not be farmed, wild nordic shrimp has a more refined taste and texture.
ORIGIN: Canada, Norway
AVAILABILITY: April to October
- Fishing technique: net caught.
- Its bright flesh is pink when cooked.
- It has a moist texture. Its taste is delicate, rich and slightly sweet and salty.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins B12 and B3, as well as in selenium and phosphorus.
- It has higher nutritional values than farmed shrimp.