Common name: King salmon
Chinook salmon is noteworthy because of its large size, unique texture and exceptional flavor. It is the biggest and rarest Pacific wild salmon.
Whole HOG, H&G
N°1, N°2, White
ORIGIN: Canada, United States
AVAILABILITY: May to November
- Fishing technique: net caught, line caught.
- Its orange-peach flesh color is characteristic of many salmon. It has the highest oil content among wild salmon.
- It has large flakes and a moist texture. Its taste is full and rich.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality protein.
- Prized in fine dining restaurants.